The aim of survey A is to determine the necessary institutional structure and resources for the implementation of efficient and feasible infection control programs in healthcare settings according to the most recent guidelines for the core components of infection prevention and control programs. This extensive survey aims to collect information that will enable researchers to have a clear picture of the reality associated with the capability of each country to implement Infection Control Policies.
You can participate in survey A
If you are :
• Public Health Officer responsible for the AMR and HAIs prevention in your country
• Hospital Administrator in an acute care hospital or in a long term facility
• Member of Infection Control Committee or a dedicated healthcare professional on Infection Control in an acute care hospital or in a long term facility
The aim of survey B is to examine and analyze the barriers (attitudes, level of training, lack of awareness, etc) to an effective implementation of an infection control program in clinical reality, which are mainly linked to the institutional policy and organizational behavior. This survey aims to determine the factors that influence the culture of the organization regarding the infection control and the effective implementation of an infection control program.
You can participate in survey B
If you are :
• Hospital Administrator
• Member of Infection Control Committee or a dedicated healthcare professional on Infection Control
• Healthcare professionalin an acute care hospital or in a long term facility
Please use the single codes you have received from your country administrator. There is a single code for each target group. The hospital administrators and the members of ICCs can use the same code for both surveys.